ponedeljek, 10. november 2014

Make Up of the Day!

Here I am again, with another post! I've come to conclusion that I can manage to write more posts, as I do, so I wil try and better myself!

Today is time for a sort a short blogpost, just showing you what I use on my pretty pretty face on a daily basic. It's really simple and I can do it in under 5 minutes, if I need to get ready quickly like today.. well I'm pretty much always in a rush in the morning, like to sleep in a bit. 

Products used:

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream in 31 Ivory buy here
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 2 Light click here
Rimmerl Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressing Powder in 005 Silky Beige buy here
Sleek Blush Sahara 934 buy here
Bourjois Blush 54 Frosted Rose (love the name!) click here
Soap and Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Radience Face Powder buy here
Catrice Eyebrow Filler in 010 buy here
Essence Eyeliner Pen (quite a fan at the moment*) buy here
L'oreal False Lash Wings Mascara in Black click here
Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Crush (*my favorite for a long long time!) buy here




I am aware that my potos are..well basilly rubish. I am planning to buy a new, nicer camera, but there's a lot of things I need to buy and solve before that.. but it's on the 'planned to' list. 

So please keep in mind, that the make up doesn't really show so well on the photos and is actually quite more intense in reality.

9 komentarjev:

  1. Very fresh and sweet look! I really need to come up with 5-minute routine myself.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh thank you! Yeah, it can be quite useful. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nothing better than a good 5 minute routine! I am probably a huge nerd for admitting this, but sometimes I time myself to see how fast I can do my makeup.

    Aisling | aisybee.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh wow you look really nice and I like a lot of your products :P
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I like the natural look. And your piercing.

    LindaLibraLoca Beauty, Baby and
    Backpacking

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Yeah, I do this to, espically when I'm in the rush. Thanks for stopping by :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. oh thank you, don't get this compliment quite often :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I guess piercings aren´t for everyone.

    OdgovoriIzbriši