I got nominated for the Liebster Award!! I was so surprised when John from ShoutJohn tweeted me about nomination. I actually thought it was a joke - still can't actually believe he found me through Bloglovin!
Now, the rules of Liebster Award are quite simple:
1. answer the 11 questions that the person that nominated you gave you.
2. list 11 facts about yourself. (These will be in another post, because I don't want a terrible long post. CHECK the NEXT BLOGPOST!)
3. nominate 11 bloggers with followers under 200 (I will use Bloglovin as well).
4. give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
1. My blog is a mixture of everything. But if you had to choose one topic for your blog forever - what would it be?
I believe I would go with Lifestyle.. it's really broad topic, you can write about so many things and still be in the topic.
2. What was the last lie you told?
Hm.. not sure. I was probably lying to my sister, telling her to order a "college" book for me, but it was actually a novel. Don't really know why I lied.
3. What question do you hate to answer?
This time of the year? Definitely What are you doing for New Year's Eve - it drives me crazy. Or When are you planning to get your driving license. Grrrr. I know I should, but I really don't want to.
4. Which of the four seasons do you love?
Summer!! I find that I'm always the happiest around summer time, I can wear cute clothes and don't even need to put a lot of work into it, I love the sun and the travelling.. Fall is okay as well.
5. What cheers you up?
A lot of things! My dog! Dance! Music (loud sing-along- music)! Nice boxes :O (I Really have a thing with cute pattern boxes.) New lipstick. My boyfriend. Grey's Anatomy. Caching my bus - I always feel like I accomplished something if I manage! Nice customers at work. Paycheck - coming tomorrow!!
List goes on and on...
6. Where is your quiet place? (where you go to think or be alone)
The seaside - if I can.. That's part of why I love summer so much. Sea just calms you down and makes you feel so small.. no problem of yours can be bigger then the ocean. But I usually can't go to the seaside whenever I want to, so.. Dancing, I find it calms me down a lot..I was dancing for 2 hours straight when I found out I didn't pass my finals in High School.
7. What do you value most in a relationship?
Being faithful. It such a basic but it's so true. Beside that, just caring for the loved one.. And having fun, so important!
8. What is the most played song you listen to?
Today, it was Some nights by FUN. But this changes every day.
9. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Probably 21, as I am now. I find it the most fun, no more high school drama, finally doing what I want.
10. At what age would you say - 'you grew up'?
Well, I haven't reach the level of saying this yet - I am quite grown up, but still not complete. I still am not financially independent, that's the difference from grown up and me (for college tuition, not everything).
11. Do you think 'everything happens for a reason'?
Yes and No. I feel like somethings happen, but it's up to you how you take from that situation, that's the thing that matters more.
Here's my turn for really hard questions :D
- What was your last meal?
- Harry Potter or Twilight?
- If you would recommend one book, what would it be?
- With who would you spend your last day on earth?
- Do you fold or crumple your toilet paper?
- What is one thing in the past that you wish you wouldn't do?
- What do you want from Santa this year?
- Who do you read the most, from blogging community?
- If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? (and I mean, ONE!)
- What is something you're really scared to do?
- Where are you writing this blogpost?
I TAG THESE BEAUTIFUL LADIES:
I hope you'll make time to do this tag, it's really quite fun!
Talk to you soon,