četrtek, 12. marec 2015

Corine de Farme Micellar Water REVIEW

Hi guys, 

how are you doing? I'm enjoying this beautiful sunny day and really looking forward to spring, coming soon, I smell. Today I'm going to review micellar water that I haven't heard of. It's by a brand called Corine de Farme, from whom I haven't try anything before. 

I really wasn't a fan of Micellar Waters before. And yes, I have tried Garnier's, Bioderma's and L'oreal's - shocker, right?! They just didn't clean my eye make up nicely, woke up with huge panda eyes everytime, Garnier and L'oreal's one sting my eyes, so I just gave up. Been using Coconut Oil for removing my make up since then and it worked like a magic! Really quick and easy, and my eyeballs weren't greasy after washing my face with water. If you haven't tried Coconut Oil before, please do! It works its magic and you just need a tiny little bit.

So I ran out of my Coconut Oil a month ago and my local pharmacy didn't have any on stock, so I went to Muller to buy a replacement. Was really hesitant at first, but I actually LOVE it!!! 

PACKAGING: 
It comes with a pump, which is great. I usually need 3 pumps for both eyes, if I'm not wearing really powerful smoky eye that day. It contains 500 ml (for your comparison: Bioderma contains 500 ml as well, Garnier's 400 ml and L'oreal 200 ml), which will serve me for a couple of months, I bet! I have been using it for one whole month, and I'm still at really beginning of the bottle (L'oreal one I finished in TWO WEEKS!!). I'm guessing that's because of the pump, you can really dose the product the way you want to. 

PRICE:
The price is similar to Garnier's, around 6 €, but it contains more product. Online is 6,69 on this page.  Which is quite cheap for the value of it. 

EFFECTIVENESS:

It takes of all the eye make up, including mascara and eyeliner. I use one pad (3 pumps) for eye make up) and 2 pads (3 pumps) for face make up. It takes it OFF!!



PARFUM and TEXTURE:
The only down side of this product is, that it contains parfum. The smell is really pleasant, quite sweet, but really clean and it does not bother me at all. But I don't have a sensitive skin, maybe it isn't for the really sensitive ones. Texture is basic, like any other micellar waters, like water, nothing special. 

I strongly suggest you try it, because I'm pretty impressed. And let me know what you think. 

Have a nice day! :)



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar