I'm back with another post, a bit different. I found the idea on Instagram, on popular page, where some girl listed 10 reasons why she's thankful for. Now here's the deal: I do not celebrate Thanksgiving. AT ALL. We don't have this holiday in Slovenia and even thought other American holidays kinda stick to our culture too, this haven't happen with Thanksgiving yet.
But that doesn't mean I can't give thanks to persons and actions that made me who I am today. If I'm *in this post* missing the right meaning of Thank You, I am sorry, just keep in mind that I don't celebrate it.
1. I am thankful for my grandma who, even thought she doesn't have a lot, helps me so much, whether with school tuition, my work or just making me lunch when I'm too busy or too lazy to be making it myself.
2. I am thankful for my dog (funny as it sounds), because she helped me so much when I was a kid and I actually can't imagine coming home without her smiling goofy face (Yes, Dalmatians do actually smile!).
3. I am happy for having my job, which pay some bills, even thought it's not even nearly the job that I want.
4. I am thankful for having the few close friends, who actually help me, when I'm in trouble, and are not afraid to admit that I'm wrong or I'm doing something wrong. And that means so much.
5. ..carrying on from the n. 4, I'm am so thankful for the persons, who I thought were my friends, but actually weren't. Sometimes they, with their lessons, help even more than friends do.
6. I am happy that I find something I actually want and see myself doing in the future. And even thought it cost a lot of money, I am certain it will pay back!
7. I am thankful I can do lot of things that make me happy, even thought I want to try more things and I complain about the lack of time ALL THE TIME.
8. I am thankful for my boy, who keeps me sane when I think I'm losing my mind, and always tries to set my mind in the right prospective..which sometimes help with a confused head like mine. And for remembering me that everything doesn't need to be that serious. :)
9. I am so happy for my sister, because even thought we don't see each other on a daily basic, we start up from right where we left off.. For always pumping my confidence that I can do better and for being such a great role model to me.
10. And the last one.. I'm really happy I find blogging world - it's such fun!
Well this turn round like a really cheesy blog post. I am sorry for that. I hope you still like it, thought!